3 on 3 Tournament
Register your team for the Celebrate MN 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament on Saturday, Aug. 12.
The tournament is FREE to register and the winning team will receive a PRIZE. There will be a max of 16 teams in the tournament.
Time: 11 am – 5 pm
Location: St. Cloud Area YMCA Gym
Registration Deadline: July 31
- Rosters have a max of 4 players per team.
- Registered players cannot play for another team.
- Teams must have 3 players in attendance at scheduled game time or they forfeit their game.
- Players registered for other teams cannot sub.
- Players must be 11-19 years old.
14/27 also will be hosting an ongoing shooting competitions for players when they are not in a game. Prizes will be awarded for winners of the shooting competition!
No need to register. Just stop by the St. Cloud Area YMCA between 11 am and 5 pm to test your skills.
How It Works:
- 14 Spots on the floor that each competitor will shoot from
- A total of 27 Shots need to be made to complete the challenge
- Shots start close to the hoop and then increase in difficulty
- Each competitor gets 2 attempts to make each shot
- After missing 2 attempts in a row the competitors round is done